…how to effectively communicate their story, vision, and core values.
Our mission is helping each person find and develop a voice that sounds authentic, knowledgeable, authoritative and engaging.Then utilizing that voice to take giant steps forward, both in their professional and personal lives.
We do this by providing voice training to individuals and corporations, by forming joint venture partnerships with other companies, and by researching and developing new voice-related products. We currently offer in-person and online training: one-on-one, group and corporate training for leadership, sales, office, stage, audio, video and more.
All training is centered around the Roger Love Method.
The Roger Love Method is the most scientifically informed and customer-proven method for emotionally engaging and influencing listeners. Hundreds-of-thousands of people, from around the world, have used this method to transform their voices and change people’s hearts, minds, and actions as a result.
This method is unlike traditional public speaking approaches because it is informed by how our minds intake and process information, how we make decisions, and how we store and recall information. At the core of The Method’s efficacy is the way it enables speakers to emotionally engage others when they talk, drawing support from scientific findings such as:
- New research from Yale University reporting that our voice is the most important factor in expressing and judging emotions.
- Long-standing research showing emotional content is the first process our brain engages in when we hear someone speak, even before any logical content is processed.
- Stanford University research study showing that the sounds of your voice matter almost eight-times more than the words you speak when it comes to whether someone likes or believes you.
- Neurology research supports that emotional sounds impact how long we remember information and how quickly we can recall it.
- Customer research on purchasing behaviors show that we make buying decisions based on emotion first, then try to justify those actions using reason.
Roger Love is recognized as one of the world’s leading authorities on voice. No other vocal coach in history has been more commercially successful in both the speaking and singing fields. Roger has vocally produced more than 150 million unit sales worldwide and written three top-selling books. Roger coaches singers such as John Mayer and Selena Gomez, as well as speakers like Anthony Robbins, and actors including Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Saldana, Keira Knightly, and Bradley Cooper.
WATCH ROGER’S VIDEO
Have a question or need information about us or our training? We’d love to hear from you.
Contact Scott Alberts
818-848-6225 ext 21